The LUXILUM®™ Range is Available in 4 After-Glow Colours, being Yellow-Green, Aqua Blue, Sky Blue and Violet.
Luxilum®™ is Registered Business Name & Trade Mark for a Range of Photoluminescent Pigments.
Luxilum®™ Pigment Provides the Highest Glow Level.
Pigment Particle Sizes
Larger Pigment Sizes have Better Afterglow Performance, but may Compromise the Performance of the Pigment in the Specific Application.
For Example in Paint Systems and Screen Printing Applications, it may be Desirable to Restrict Pigment Particle Size to a Maximum of 50 microns or even less. Otherwise Painted Finishes may have a Slightly Grainy Effect, or in Screen Printing the Pigment may not Properly Pass Through Fine Meshes.
In Other Applications, Particle Sizes of Maximum 80 microns, or even Maximum 120 microns, May be More Appropriate.
- CAST EPOXY APPLICATIONS: Applications for Epoxy Resin Systems can include Resin Art, Coating of Mosaics, Coating of Photos, Infill or Surface of Tabletops etc.
- COATINGS / PAINTS: LUXILUM™ is Suitable for Incorporation in Surface Coatings, Including Clear Varnishes, Lacquers, Inks and Paints. Can be Water-Based, Solvent-Based. Also Powder Coating Systems, Water Based Emulsions, Paints & Dyes.
- Cast Product: Polyester Casting, Cast in Unsaturated Polyester, polyurethane, Epoxy etc.
- Textile Printing & Screen Printing: e.g. Signage.
- Gel-Coats: For Fiberglass Parts.
- Fabrics: Garment can be “dyed”
- Plastics: For Example Tapes, Boards, Extruded Strips, Injection Moulding and Extrusion Articles etc.